Tuesday, August 03, 2004



got back emaths mock paper. didnt really get so well. just passes de standard. haha. although shld be feeling sad but i think i abit bo chap. "who cares about all these mock exams~?" okay. have to change this stupid attitude. no hw for today. feeling kinda relieved. no idea why. these few days, people are getting stressed up. i think i'm one of the victims too. i almost lose my temper today over a simple amth and emth sum. actually. i did. but not to the extreme. duh. everyone please relax. i'm getting influenced by all! or is it really because of singapore's stressful educational system? i'm envy-ing kangyan. hhmms.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:19 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT